Τρίτη 26 Απριλίου 2016

While you were there


And while you were not there, I saw him in defining furious gales and wild waves of a sea knit galaxies your hair,
and I saw storms in your soul who wrecked in every ocean of the infinite,
I saw the astral ghosts of people to look at me in amazement,
the whole world through your eyes I saw him die and be resurrected, with a breath, a nothing,
and while you were not there any way I felt in a sad dream tasted merciless loneliness of forgotten gods, the dead people ...
And while you were not there, I saw your form wet drowning inside of slow transformations,
and wild storms write black clouds upon your eyelids and stellar paradoxes tenderly filled my endless nights,
and while you were not there, I felt deep within me love me fills ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου