Τρίτη 26 Απριλίου 2016

I see the moon ...

black Veil
The night again threw the black veil
and as I sit lonely,
I see the moon ...
As if descended tonight and sat next to me,
He began to comfort me and to share my sorrow!
Regrets that sees me alone again
another night to fight the pain ...
And as a star falls slowly
from eye to edge feel a tear n'argokyla
and as I turn to stop the drop
I see reflected on it your own image ...
All tonight reminds me, my eyes flooded with thee
I do not know where you come, but how you spend it even hurt!
I wonder if I asked a lot if it was crazy dreams, distant
or maybe my heart is crazy that even the tortures your own form ...
And as the night goes by and your mistakes counts, my mind stops
and with memories companion, ask your own arms,
but you're not anywhere, everywhere loneliness prevails in the silent night ..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου